BRING OUR FARM TO YOUR TABLE.
Sustainably farmed, nutrient dense produce harvested exclusively from our family farm in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
Spice Acres makes it easy to take home fresh, local, and healthy food every week. The award-winning restaurant Spice Kitchen + Bar and its culinary team has put together a farm share that will be the highlight of your year. Get ready to enjoy just-picked produce from our fields featuring over 40 crops and dozens of varieties, fresh-cut flowers, wholesome breads and spreads, as well as recipes from the chefs at Spice Kitchen + Bar.
- 22 weeks of fresh produce, generally 4-5 different items/week
- 1 dozen eggs for 10 weeks
- Spice Kitchen + Bar “breads and spreads” (freshly-baked bread w/seasonal schmear) for 12 weeks—eggs and bread will alternate every other week
- Fresh-cut flowers for 12 weeks
- A Thanksgiving box complete with produce, eggs, honey, and more as our grand finale
SPRING – Colorful radishes, baby greens mix, spicy microgreens, crispy lettuce, Asian greens
SUMMER – Long yellow pole beans, dark green to gold summer squash, sweet and spicy peppers, eggplant, garden variety of herbs, tomatoes, colorful beets, crunchy cucumbers, heirloom melons
FALL – Savory winter squash, potatoes and onions, ginger, nutrient-dense cooking greens, garlic
Duration: June 13th – November 14th (22 weeks), and a Thanksgiving box pick-up November 21st
- Pick-Up: $780. Pick-up at:
9557 Riverview Road
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
Every Tuesday 4-8 pm + Wednesday 7am – 8 pm
- Delivery: $990. Delivered to your doorstep every Wednesday by 5pm!
- Make a difference— Support our family farm for the benefit of our environment, your community, and personal wellness.
- Buy, cook, and eat with the seasons!
- Half-price yoga taught in the fields or in our historic White Barn
- A weekly newsletter of farm happenings and a recipe from Spice Kitchen + Bar’s award-winning chefs
- 10% discount on the White Barn rental for special events
- Early ticket release for Spice Kitchen + Bar events and Plated Landscapes™
Questions? Email our Farm Manager, Andrea Heim, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spice Acres Happenings
- U-Pick flower field events
- On farm yoga classes
- Self-serve road-side market stand featuring our produce, eggs and flowers
- Spring time “Toasting of The Fields”
- Special restaurant and catering events including Plated Landscapes™
- Family friendly farm events
Host Your Event
Spice Acres is available to rent for your next business or personal event. Our white barn and grounds are the best places for picture-perfect weddings and adventuresome team-building workshops. Limited availability.Learn more
Stories from our Farm
We put as much care in growing our food as we do preparing it in the kitchen. Learn more about sustainable growing techniques, family life on the farm, and pick up a recipe or two along the way.Grow Forth Magazine
Bring home our Farm
Spice Acres eggs, veggies, honey and flowers can be purchased through our farm share membership and at our farm-side market stand. Beginning in June, the farm-side market stand will be open Thursday-Sunday from 9am to dusk.Buy our Harvest